The Spice Club Kadai Chicken Masala 100gm
The spice club kadai chicken masala.
- Stir fry 1 Big Onion and 1 Capsicum in big cuts until cooked and keep it aside.
- Take 3 Onions and the 3 Tomatoes and grind it separately to paste.
- Place Kadai in medium flame. Pour oil and add a pinch of Cumin, Black Pepper and 2 Red Chilli.
- Stir fry the Onion Paste until cooked. Add 1 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste and continue to cook for another 2 min.
- Pour the Tomato Paste and cook for 2 min. Add salt, 1 tbsp curd, 4 tsp of The Spice Club Kadai Chicken Masala, 1 tsp Spice club Red Chilli Powder and 1 kg of chicken pieces and stir fry for 2 min.
- Add these as an option 1/2 lemon, 1 cup Cashew Paste.
- Add enough water to cover the chicken and cover the Kadai with a lid and let it cook for 10 min in medium-high flame. Open the lid and cook until the gravy is thick enough.
- Add the sautéd onion and capsicum and stir with the gravy. Remove from flame.
- Now the delicious The Spice Club Kadai Chicken is ready to serve along with Roti or Paratha or any Indian bread.