Kal Chatti (Cooking Vessels) - 1 Litre
மாவு கல் சட்டி
You Save: 47 (5%)
Free shipping for orders above 750 - Within TN
- Kal Chatti is cooking vessels carved out of soapstone,
- A naturally made soft stone.
- Thick-walled and heavy, they ensure slow and safe cooking.
- Since they are porous, heat and moisture circulate within the pot while cooking, Thereby enhancing the flavors.
- Traditionally used on wood stoves
IN STOCKCash on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible What is this? Sold by Evergreen Eco Farms Private Limited and Shipped by Touchmytown.
Benefits of the Product: Heat is evenly observed thus it retains healthy anti-oxidants of the food which used to counteract the deterioration of stored food. Heat is steadily dispersed into the utensil and uniformly transferred into food items, so nutrients of the food is preserved whereas it is destructed in modern cooking utensils. Retains heat for a long time, even after the flame is stopped, so no need additional heating often required. Since the retention of the antioxidant level is high, no wonder you can keep the food for a long time in the same stoneware, No more worries of stuff.